May 18, 2015

Heydeeho

Somebody pinch because it's almost June! Whaaaat? Things have been busy with a capital B U S Y! I'm enjoying the abundance of competitions and clinics being held so close to home. Bunny has proven to be a good little event horse winning both the Beginner Novice Fair Hill Starter Trials and Plantation Field Horse Trials on his dressage scores. I'm going to bump him up to Novice next month and will just focus on keeping his confidence up. He just turned 6 years old on May 13th so he's still a youngster. Audi is in a bit of an ebb and flow state these days. I don't know what to make of it, but his flying changes are getting better and better when we are focused so that's at least good.

I have a full barn with 8 horses in my care/training. It's a great feeling to think that just a year ago I moved east with no job or reliable source of income, and here I am, a year later with a very successful teaching and training business. I'm very fortunate to be doing so well. My clients have been wonderfully supportive and a joy to work with. Life is good.


Bunny at Plantation Field May Horse Trials (Photo by Mark Donaldson)
Bunny at Plantation Field May Horse Trials (Photo by Steve Berkowitz)

Bunny at Plantation Field May Horse Trials (Photo by Steve Berkowitz)


Camryn and Petra at Plantation Field May Horse Trials (Photo by Mark Donaldson)
Camryn and Petra at Plantation Field May Horse Trials (Photo by Mark Donaldson)


No comments:

Post a Comment