December 11, 2013

On the radio whoa oh oh

Yup, I was on the radio! And not just any radio show, but The Dressage Radio Show. I was invited to provide the Fleecework’s Trainer Tip of the Week for episode 236 which aired last week. The co-host's of The Dressage Radio Show, Reese Koffler-Stanfield and Phillip Parkes, are two trainers that I've become friends with through the Young Dressage Horse Trainers Symposium (YDHTS) hosted by Hassler Dressage and Harmony Sporthorses; yet another reason why I absolutely love that program. YDHTS continues to foster a sense of community and commraderie among trainers from all of the over the country, many of whom will become life-long friends. Reese and Phillip are great people and I think that is apparent when you listen to them on the radio. As a novice radio guest I was really nervous, but Reese, Phillip and Glenn (founder of the Horse Radio Network) put me at ease and created a jovial mood that made the whole process go a lot better than I had anticipated it would. It was a pleasure being a guest and I certainly hope that I will have the opportunity to be on The Dressage Radio Show again next year sometime.

Click here to listen to the full episode and to hear what my 'Trainer Tip' was.


No comments:

Post a Comment